Pages

December 20, 2017

Merry & Bright - Scrapshotz December Design Team

Hi there!

I'm up today with a couple of layouts that I made for Scrapshotz with the beautiful Kasiercraft Mint Wishes.

This month, we are using the December sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.  When I saw the sketch I thought of Christmas ornaments.  I used my Silhouette and a cutfile from Lori Whitlock to cut the ornaments.




I embellished each of the ornaments with Nuvo Crystal Drops and glitter. And I made the Thicker alphas look wintery by inking the edges of each letter and sprinkling them with white acrylic paint.



For the next page, I started by using Nuvo Embellishment Mouse and a Tim Holtz stencil in the top left corner and where I wanted my photo.  The mousse is a pretty cool product which gives a a shimmery texture. The rest of the page is pretty simple, just decorated with the stickers and die cuts from the kit. 


Be sure to check out the Scrapshotz blog  for all the details and for links to all the products.

I'll be back in a few days with a couple more pages!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment