Pages

November 20, 2017

Who Took it Best?

 Hi there!

A couple of weeks ago, I took part in the challenges over at the Paper Issues Facebook group.  It was a lot of fun. I only got two pages done, but I'm pretty happy with what I created.

The challenge for the first page was done on Facebook Live and we had to create a page at the same time as the designers.  Sort of like "Simon Says".  I just love the result!


Everything is from the Crate Paper Oasis collection and the title was made with Thickers and Simple Stories stickers..

The next challenge was to make a page using lines on your page. I created this background with very old Crate Paper washi tape and paper strips from many manufacturers that came from my scrap pile. The page is embellished with some older Crate Paper Pier and Oasis embellishments.



Challenges really do help me get pages done quickly. And while on-line crops aren't as fun as the real life crops, they sure can challenge me to step out of my comfort zone.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment