Pages

November 25, 2017

Just our Luck and Explore Holguin

Hi there!

I'm up today with another couple layouts for my Cuba vacation album.  I have just a few pages left to do in this album. Have to say, I'm starting to look forward to working on something new.


In the interest of getting this album finished, the pages are pretty simple. The papers are from Shimelle's Go Now Go and collection.

On this next page, I used some  black paint and mist to distress the background and embellished the page with some die cuts from Crate Paper Journey and some Silhouette cut files from Lori Whitlock. I dug through my stash to find the car stamp, which is a very old Studio Calico stamp. I think it's so cute!


I had been saving this map paper from Go Now Go for these photos. The colours matched perfectly with the buildings in the photos. Since I had so many photos and the paper was so busy, I mounted them on a piece of white tissue paper.  You can still see the background pattern, but it gives the photos a place to rest.

The page is embellished with Go Now Go diecuts and stickers and some very old rub-ons from Marah Johnson.

I would love to get this album finished before December so that I can concentrate on December Daily.  Not sure if I'll be able to accomplish that feat, but I am gonna try!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment