Pages

September 21, 2017

Pizza in the Sun

Hi there!

Today, I'm stash busting some old Fancy Pants paper and embellishments and using the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine September sketch as the inspiration for my page.


When I started this album, I made a kit from Crate Paper "Oasis" and Fancy Pants "Beach Bum" and "Beach Babe". I 'm trying to get the papers I like into my albums and out of my stash. This sketch allowed me to use up quite a bit of paper.

I started with a cutfile from Paper Issues and backed it with Fancy Pants paper. I started embellishing the page with the glitter embellishments and buttons also from Fancy Pants, but my kit didn't have any journaling cards that worked.  I was pretty happy when I realized that the colours of Shimelle Laine's "Go Now Go" collection worked quite well with these papers.

There are no techniques on this page. Just basic scrapbooking. But, I love it a lot.  It's so bright and cheerful. And I made quite a dent in the Fancy Pants kit. YEAH!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment