Pages

August 25, 2017

Fifteen Two Fifteen Four

Hi there!

I have a fun but simple layout to share today with the Maggie Holmes Carousel collection.


I started with the woodgrain patterned paper to match the crib board.  In my stash, I found a piece of Maggie Holmes paper with the blue dots which reminded me also of a crib board.  So, I cut it in the shape of our board and the rest just fell into place.

The title was cut from my Silhouette and most of the embellishments are also from Carousel. I did pull out some very old Making Memories rubber stamps to make the heart, spades, diamonds and clubs label. And to simulate the cribbage pegs, I found some stick pins and added some flags.

This page just makes me smile.  And makes me crave a pina colada.  ;)

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment