Pages

March 19, 2017

Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Adventure

Hi there!

One of the things I miss the most is being able to attend scrapbooking crops. There is nothing like being in a room with like-minded people, sharing ideas, supplies and laughs.  So, on this rainy and grey weekend, I decided to join in an online crop over at Paper Issues

They are having a huge crop with 24 different challenges!  Here is my first submission to the challenges: Pocket Full of Posies.


I used a bunch of different supplies, but namely Shimelle products.  The double decker bus sticker is from her very first collection and I had been saving it for the these photos all these years.  Feels good to finally use it!

I've got two other layouts on the go and hopefully will get a couple more completed.  I am hoping to get this album finished before we head out on a new vacation in a couple weeks!  Argh!  The pressure!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment