Pages

February 4, 2017

Take Me Away

Hi there!

I'm back to working on my travel album of our trip to Las Vegas.

I had hoarded the pink map paper from the Crate Paper Shine collection for almost a year to use with these photos.  It was quite satisfying to finally get them out of my stash!


The nice part about using Crate Paper products is that it usually works with all the other collections and even some American Crafts lines. There are products here from a couple Crate Paper  and Shimelle collections. The filler cards are from the first Shimelle collection. I used a veerrry old shoe print stamp to stamp the footprints on the green card. I had quite a long story to tell, so using some washi tape I made a flip card and tucked the journaling side into the pocket and will leave the flap on the outside of the pocket.



I didn't have a photo of Terry Fator or the Fashion Mall, but Google did!! I love using Google images for filling in any missing photos of vacation albums.

Pretty happy that I hoarded that map paper!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. I have only recently started pocket pages.. Here in South Africa most of the scrapping is double layouts because we can use lots of pics. I also love to do loads of journalling so PL seemed perfect for me. It is taking me a while to find out how it will all work for me but I really enjoy these little pieces. :D

    ReplyDelete