Pages

August 26, 2016

At The Beach

Hi there!

I'm up today with a summer layout that was inspired by Mercy Tiara where she placed some Fancy Pants corrugated cardstock behind a Silhouette cut file. And just like Tracy, I didn't have yellow paper, so I used some acrylic paint to make it the colour I wanted.


Paper: Recollections, Fancy Pants, Cosmo Cricket, Rouge De Garance; Scrapbook & Cards
Today Cut File; Embellishments: American Crafts, Cosmo Cricket: DMC floss, Studio Calico Mist,
rhinestones, Making Memories acrylic pain

Hand stitching has been on lots of scrapbook pages these days and I wanted to have a try.  It's kind of funny since I will procrastinate sewing a button on a shirt or hem a pair of pants for weeks, but spending a couple of hours stitching on a scrapbook page??  Well, that was a lot of fun!

I have all my summer/beach supplies in a travel drawer and I came upon an old pack of American Craft die cuts that I thought worked great with the colours of my photos.  So, since I was using old embellishments, I dug around in my scrap paper envelopes and found the Cosmo Cricket to use as well. I LOVE using old supplies.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment