Pages

June 11, 2016

Sunshine

Hi there!

I'm up today with a girly page!  Yeah! It's been a while since I got to make one. And the best subject for a girly page is a selfie of my girl.

Papers: Crate Paper, American Crafts cardstock; Embellishments: Crate Paper,
unknown sequins, doily; Mixed Media: Gelatos, gesso

I've been seeing layouts with this triangle design for a while now and I had a bunch of branding strips on my desk, so I put them to good use.  The flowers are print and cut digital files that I bought from the American Crafts digital store. I am having issues with my Silhouette these days and after an hour fighting with my Cameo, I had to fussy cut them. Ain't technology grand????

I have some of the Bloom embellishments, but I'm anxiously waiting for my paper order to arrive. One nice thing about Crate Paper is that all the lines work so beautifully, together so I didn't have to wait to use the title or stickers.  The chipboard frame is from the Shine collection.

I thought the white background was too stark, so I just did the smooshing technique with some Gelatos in pink and yellow.

Over all, it's a pretty simple page, but I just love it.  Looking at it now, I wish I had put my photo cluster about an inch or two higher.  Anyone else do that?  Why didn't I see that before I did my journaling????

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment