Pages

May 27, 2016

The "Rockie" Season

Hi there!

I'm up today with a hockey page!  It's been a while since I did one and so I had a whole season's worth of photos to scrap. I decided to make a photo collage to get them all on one page.


Papers: Bazzill Basics, We R Memory Keepers, Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, Die Cuts with a View; Embellishments: October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Die Cuts with a View; Alphas: American Crafts (Amy Tangerine & Thickers), Stickopotomus

I used Photoshop to create the collage because it was easier to use than an app like PicStitch. They didn't have the template or size that worked for my needs since I had the one vertical photo.  I kept the page pretty simple because of all the busy photos. There are three small splatter groups by each embellishment cluster and that is it for mixed media.  The red and blue papers, as well as the grey background, are all very old pieces from my stash.  I stopped buying hockey supplies years ago and to my surprise, I am starting to run out!

The title is tongue in cheek - he played for the Rockies for one year, and he missed part of the season because of a concussion. It was a season of ups and downs and that is the theme of my journaling.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment