Pages

March 25, 2016

I am smart. I am cool.

Hi there!

I'm up today with one of the last graduation pages for my son.


Papers: Pink Paislee; Embellishments: Crate Paper, My Minds Eye, Studio Calico;
Embossing paste, Silhoette stencil
 
I used my Silhouette to cut the title. It is based on the speech the principal made at the Grad Banquet where he listed funny things some of the grads had said in elementary school. This was Nick's quote from a self evaluation he did in Grade 3.  It is very much him. ;) In order to keep the page from being too cluttered, I wrote the journaling on a tag and tucked it behind a photo.
 
To add a bit of texture, I used some embossing paste and a stencil here and there on the paper. It's a pretty simple page and came together very quickly. To keep the page from being too cluttered, the journaling is written on a tag tucked behind the small photo.
 
I'll be up soon with my last graduation page.  Woohoo!! 
 
Thanks for looking!
Sylvie
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment