Pages

January 29, 2016

December Daily Album - Part 2

Hi there!

Here are the rest of my favourite pages in my December Daily Album. I'm pretty happy that I finished it before the end of January.

Like I mentioned in the last post, it was difficult to take photos of the pages.  The album is too full to lay flat and I glued the pages into the book. If I had thought ahead about it, I would have snapped photos before gluing the pages. Live and learn!

                           
The paper bag album allowed me to create some pocket pages to add some extra journaling space and tags.  The cards with the gingerbread men has a long story written on the back and tucked into a pocket and allow the die cuts to stick out.


Add caption


         




I loved the Shimelle Laine Christmas products! They were cute without being too cutesy. And it seemed to match well with all my older stash.

So that's my album.  If you have any questions on supplies, please ask. There were too many to list.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment