Pages

January 24, 2016

December 2015 Album

Hi there!

Happy New Year! I hope you had a great holiday season. I took a blogging break in December that seemed to extend into January.  But, that doesn't mean I wasn't scrapping. ;)

For the third year in a row, I took part in Creative Scrapbooker Magazine's Instagram prompts for 2015 and made that my version of December Daily. In the previous years, I had used tags for my album, but this year, I wanted something new. I was looking through my stash, and came upon a bunch of white paper bags that came in a kit, probably circa 2004ish. So, I decided to use them up and make an old fashioned paper bag album. I couldn't remember how to do it, but I found a bunch of old Youtube videos to help me out and I came up with this album.


                                    

I used a 6x6 paper pad of Shimelle Laine's Christmas line for most of my pages and threw in some older supplies as well. Mini albums are a great way to use up bits and pieces of paper. I have only 5 full pages left of the paper pad and a few of the diecuts left. But, they will just go in my pizza box of Christmas stash to be used in future years.

I wasn't thinking when I made the book that it would be difficult to take photos. And I glued them in. So, the photos aren't great, but here are few of my pages:



This is an interactive card to be able to tell the story of my very naughty 18 year old son. ;)

       



I'll be back with more later in the week. I have a few more pages to put together, but my goal is to finish the album before January is over!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie


No comments:

Post a Comment