Pages

February 14, 2015

We Are So Classy!

Hi there!

I am lucky to have a core group of girlfriends who I've known for almost 20 years (for some, even longer!). We don't see each other as often as we used to, but I know that whenever we get together, we will talk and laugh and be silly - no matter the occasion. Even if one of us gets married, we may not act our age at that wedding.

And here is the proof!

Papers: Shimelle by American Crafts, Simple Stories; Embellishments: Simple Stories,
Studio Calico, American Crafts, Prima Marketing, Martha Stewart; Alphas: Bella Boulevard,
American Crafts, Misc: watercolour paint
 
The bride sent us these photos from the photo booth so I had to use them as 4x6, which meant a double page layout. The photos are quite busy (we could have coordinated our dresses a bit better than this! LOL!) so I tried to pick up some of the main colours in photos. The Simple Stories 3x4 cards were perfect for my subject matter and it made for a very quick and easy layout.

The background paper was a bit too white against the bright photos and cards, so I added some pink watercolour paint here and there to add some interest without being another major element.
 
 
 



Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment