Pages

February 20, 2015

Life is Good

Hi there!

After a long break, I am back to scrapping our vacation to Puerto Vallarta that we took in 2013. It's a good thing that I am doing most of the album in pocket pages and I'm hoping to get it finished quickly.  Luckily, I stored all my products for this album in a pizza box, so everything is still together that I originally bought. I was able to just pick up where I left off without too much trouble.

Here is a layout that didn't really help me catch up, because I just can't seem to get the concept that pocket page scrapping is supposed to be faster. Instead, I had to use up a bunch of time to make a palapa. ;)


Papers: Glitz Design, Bazzil Basics; Embellishments: Echo Park, Fancy
Pants Designs, October Afternoon, Tim Holtz, Crate Paper, Studio Calico;
SVG files: Lettering Delights, Kerri Bradford


I used an SVG file from Lettering Delights that was supposed to be for a cocktail umbrella. I cut four of the same image.  Then I cut three of the umbrellas to make the layers and using scissors cut slits into each layer to make the fringe. I inked each layer to give it even more dimension and viola! A palapa!


I love, love, love that wooden title. I forgot I even had it in the pizza box. I think I need to go buy some more of those.

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment