Pages

August 29, 2014

Lovely

Hi there!

Well, with a quick hug and goodbye, my baby girl has moved away.  She's settled in at  college residence and is finding her way on the commuter train and touring the city. To say I'm proud is an understatement. Sad also, but so proud.

So, now back to scrapbooking.

If you read my blog, you know I am a huge fan of Shimelle Laine's. I think I may have squealed when she announced that she was designing a product line. I knew I would have to buy every piece I could get my hands on. And I did just that!

Papers: Studio Calico, American Crafts, October Afternoon; Stickers & Diecuts:
American Crafts; My Minds Eye washi tape, Studio Calico wood veneer
Photo by Kendra Israelson Photography


I had already started this page, when the collection arrived in the mail, so I just added the embellishments to it. I love it when products work with other lines. It means I will be using up these products and not hoarding them.

TFL!

Sylvie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! I love the new Shimelle collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love the photos. Nice layering! You tucked lots of great little bits in!

    ReplyDelete