Pages

July 26, 2014

She Believed She Could

Hi there!

As usual, summer has been crazy busy around here! Not a lot of time for scrapbooking. It took me three weeks to get this page done. I'm usually a pretty slow scrapper to begin with, but this is ridiculous!!  Most of our commitments for the summer are done, so hopefully we can enjoy some lazy days in August.

This is the complement page to the other grad photo I did earlier this month. I wanted to add this Simple Stories 3x4 card as the title, because the quote is so perfect for Julia's experience with school. I fussy cut the flowers from a sheet of patterned paper and added lots of layering.


Papers: Fancy Pants Design; Embellishments: Prima, Studio Calico, Echo Park, Simple Stories, October Afternoon; Stamps: Simon Says Stamp, Kaiser Craft, Ranger ink


I wanted to write a letter to Julia, but didn't want the world to see it, so it is tucked into this Simple Stories envelope. So cool! I stamped it with the sentiment and tucked in the letter.

 
 
So, I'm slowly plugging away at grad. Hopefully, I will have another layout completed in a few days.
 
Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment