Pages

January 29, 2014

The Good Old Christmas Hockey Game

Hi there!

I've had this layout on my desk for a few days now, hoping to get it submitted to the Canadian Scrapbooker January Sketch Gallery before the 31st. So by the skin of my teeth, here it is! 

Papers: SEI, Bazzill Basics; Embellishments: Studio Calico, Two Peas in a Bucket, Pink Paislee;
Alpha Stickers: Simple Stories, Studio Calico; Kerri Bradford SVG file; Unknown rhinestones

I fussy cut the metallic snowflakes out of the patterned paper and adhered them only in the centre so that I could lift up the edges to give them more dimension. The title (Christmas) is hard to read on the web, but is better in real life.

I love a sketch that helps me scrap more than one photo. And this one was perfect to scrap my hockey shots. Be sure to check it out on the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine website.

A bonus for waiting so late in the month to post, is that I won't have too long to wait for February's sketch. HA!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

1 comment: