Pages

January 28, 2013

Card Frenzy!

January is such a busy birthday month for me. I have family, friends and co-workers all with birthdays, including my own!! So here are just some of the cards that I made in the last week or so. Since there are so many cards, I think I'll just do a supply list at the very end. If you have any questions, just ask! 







Paper: Neenah Paper, Glitz Design, Echo Park, My Minds Eye; Stickers & Diecuts: Echo Park, My Minds Eye, Basic Grey, Tim Holtz Grunge board, Cricut, Spellbinders; Stamps: Kaiser Craft; Gelatins, Stampin Up, American Crafts, Hero Arts, Martha Stewart, Stamping Ink: Distress Ink, Versamark, Ranger; Miscellaneous: My Minds Eye Buttons, Unknown ribbon, twine & jute, Prima Flower, My Mind's Eye Washi tape, Tim Holtz tissue paper ribbon, My Mind's Eye pearls and rhinestones, Tim Holtz/Sizzix embossing folder

I still have a couple more to do and then I can take a cardmaking break. Whew!!

And don't forget to join us at Stuck on U Sketches for the 100th Sketch Blog Hop on February 1st! It's going to be a lot of fun!



Thanks so much for looking!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment