Pages

April 16, 2012

Nuevo Vallarta 2006

So, if you read my blog on a regular basis, you know I've been working on a vacation album for the last year. And thankfully, I am almost finished the album. So, what new project would a sane person start working on? Maybe catch up on all the photos from the last year that went unscrapped? Or maybe a hockey album for her son?

Nope. This insane person started another vacation album of ....  Mexico!!! *sigh*

These photos are from 2006 when went to Nuevo Vallarta/Puerto Vallarta with a group of friends. I never scrapped the photos of that trip. Heck, I never even printed the photos! And now sadly, one of those friends passed away recently. The group of friends are getting together soon to celebrate his life and I thought it would be nice to have the album to reminisce over.

So, I decided to do a very simple Project Life-style album. I may have stumbled onto something here! I was able to put 107 photos in the photo sleeves in about an hour. Now, I just have to scrap a small 4x6 opening and usually it has journaling on it! ;) This slow scrapbooker is loving how fast I can complete a page.

I did scrap a full layout for the title page.

Papers: Bazzill Basics, Graphic 45; Stickers & Diecuts: Graphic 45; Alphas: American Crafts Thickers; Brad: My Minds Eye; Misc: Floss, 7 Gypsies stamp, Fiskars Threading Water Punch


But the rest of the album will be completed in divided page protectors from We R Memory Keepers and the Graphic 45 Travelogue 8x8 papers. I'm also hoping to use up the rest of my travel embellishments. 


Papers: Graphic 45; Stickers: Graphic 45, Tim Holtz; Alphas: October Afternoon; Misc: Cricut title (Going Places), 7 Gypies stamp;

Papers: Graphic 45; Diecuts; Graphic 45; Chipboard embellishment: Making Memories


Thanks for looking!

Sylvie


No comments:

Post a Comment