Pages

March 5, 2012

As Seen in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!!

I was truly honoured and excited to be asked by Canadian Scrapbooker magazine to be part of the Passport to Creativity section of the Spring 2012 edition!

The Passport to Creativity article features three scrapbookers from a particular province and this time it was beautiful British Columbia. My work has been published in the magazine before, but I never in a million years did I think they'd ask me to be part of this article.

And I'm not embarrassed to say that the words of Sally Field... "They like me! They really like me!" may have entered my brain when I got the email. ;)

So, without further ado, here are the three layouts that were used in the article.

Paper: Bazzill Basics, Bo Bunny; Stickers and Rubons: Bo Bunny; Ribbon and Key: Bo Bunny; Miscellaneous: Cricut Alphas (Base Camp), jute, rhinestones

Paper: Bazzill Basics, Bo Bunny; Stickers, Rub-ons & Diecuts: Bo Bunny; Stamps: Technique Tuesday and Autumn Leaves; Alphas: Tim Hotlz Grungeboard; Miscellaneous: Tim Holtz Idea-ology brads and tag, unknown tag, washers and chain

Paper: Bazzill Basics, My Minds Eye, Fancy Pants Design; Stickers: My Minds Eye; Alpha Stickers: My Minds Eye, Cricut (Kerri Bradford cut file); Stamps: Technique Tuesday, Heidi Swapp; Journaling Card: Crate Paper, Miscellaneous: Ticket Stub, Ranger Distress Ink (Pumice Stone), Fiskars Punch

My thanks go out to Jackie and the team at CS for this honour. You've helped me convince my kids that I'm famous!

If you want more information on the magazine, you can find them here.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie 

1 comment: