Pages

February 9, 2012

Nohoch Mul

Still plugging away on my vacation photos. I think I have about 10 pages left to do. My goal is to be done BEFORE the one year anniversary, so I better get crackalackin! If only work and family didn't get in the way of scrapping! LOL!

Here's a simple page of us on the top of Nohoch Mul at Coba. I had to sneak the washi tape out of Julia's Smashbook supplies. Very cool stuff! I may have to buy my own, now.  ;)

 Papers: American Crafts, My Mind's Eye; Journaling Spots: Studio Calico; Alphas: American Crafts Thickers, October Afternoon; Stamps: Studio AE, Heidi Swapp, EK Success Smashbook; Punch: Martha Stewart; Brad: Fancy Pants Design

And here's a page using a lot of Cricut elements. The leaves and the title block were cut using Storybook, my all time favourite cartridge. I used Coordinations paper for the leaves, cut, sanded and curled for dimension.


Papers: Fancy Pants Design, Coordinations, Bazzill Basics; Embellishments: Fancy Pants, Alphas: Fancy Pants, American Crafts Thickers; Punches: EK Success (scalloped and circle punches) McGill heart punch; Miscellaneous: Rhinestones, Machine stitching, unknown photo corners

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete