Pages

November 7, 2011

A la Carte

I haven't really been scrapping much this week. I've been working on my Christmas cards, instead. I think they look lovely, but of course I can't show them here. My mom is reading this blog! ;) Once I send them out, I'll try to remember to post a photo. I don't usually take photos of my cards, but I really should do that so that I can remember what I've done. I don't stockpile any cards.... just make what I need (usually the night before I need to send it!)

Anyway, here are a couple of pages I did a few weeks ago. Again, I'm using some old stash, but I really like the papers for these pages. I cut the lanterns using my Cricut & SCAL and a file from Lettering Delights. I cut the shapes from chipboard and then from the patterned paper. They look very cool in real life.

Papers: 7Gypsies; Alpha Stickers: American Crafts Thickers, Pink Paislee; Label Sticker: My Mind's Eye; Miscellaneous Gems


To match the page above, I created this page. It's about how after we left the restaurant, Nick had us stop at the snack bar to eat two orders of hot dogs and fries. SCARY!!

 Papers: 7Gypsies, Bazzill Basics; Alpha Stickers: Simple Stories, October Afternoon, Karen Russell, Tim Holtz, Basic Grey; Stickers & Diecuts: Crate Paper; Miscellaneous: Fiskars Punch, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Making Memories Brads

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment