Pages

August 17, 2011

Chop Up Your Paper Challenge

Still following along with Shimelle's class, our challenge was to chop up our paper to use as embellishments.  I was having a difficult time finding paper to match these photos (so much pink and red), but then I came upon some old Basic Grey in my stash and it had lots of pink and red in it, too.  Infuse was one of those BG lines that I just had to buy and hardly used.  The three inch stack of BG paper is a sad reminder that I do this all the time.  lol!  I cut the circles from a piece of cardstock and embellished them with flowers, buttons and rhinestones.

Papers: Basic Grey; Flowers: Prima; Buttons: Making Memories; Letter Stickers: Simple Stories, Making Memories, Echo Park; Chipboard: Pink Cactus; Miscellaneous: gems, pearls, Distress Inks, Glossy Accents.

You can find Shimelle's challenge on her blog.

Thanks for looking!

Sylvie


No comments:

Post a Comment