Pages

June 20, 2011

They can't all be masterpieces!!

I started this layout last week, and finished it this afternoon. I liked it well enough.  I used some really, really old EK Success vellum and I thought it looked great with the tan background and the colours from my photos. But then I said to myself, "Self, I think this page needs a little Glimmer Mist!" And that's when I got a little crazy with the Glimmer Mist and a paintbrush. I don't mind it on the paper, but there is too much on the photos.  ACK!  Oh, well.  It is going in the album as is.



Cardstock is Coredinations and DCWV, Vellum is EK Success, title cut with SCAL and Cricut, Making Memories alphas, chipboard elements are Paper House Productions, stamps, Stampendous, unknown brads, Magenta mesh and of couse, Glimmer Mist in Riptide.

Oh, who am I kidding?  I'll probably just re-print the photos.  ;)


Thanks for looking,

Sylvie

No comments:

Post a Comment