Pages

June 5, 2011

Already neglected. :(

It's been a pretty busy week around here.  I had all the good intentions of updating my blog, but as you can see, that didn't happen.  Anyway, I thought I would post the pages I did at the Bull River Scrapbook Retreat in May.  I produced a record number of pages, this year.  And I'm pretty happy with what I created, too. I'm working on the vacation album from our trip to Mexico.  I'm trying to get it done quickly and simply. So far, that plan is not working out.  Brian laughed at me when I said the pages would be simple.  A girl can dream, can't she?

It took me a while to remember how to photograph my layouts for the web. It's been a looooong time.  And I'm not sure how big an image Blogger will allow me to upload.  So these may be a bit small.  But, it's a start.  I'll have to upload more often so I can figure it out.  Promises, promises.  ;)

Enjoy!



Papers are Bo Bunny



Fancy Pants papers & rubons.  I stamped the pattern in the top left corner to match the existing pattern on the lower right.  Heidi Swapp letters covered in Stickles.


More Fancy Pants paper, embellishments, and transparency.  Unknown ribbon.  Title from Cricut.


Paper is October Afternoon & Bazzill. Basic Grey title, and borrowed rubber stamps (CTMH stamp?)


 More October Afternnon and Bazzill paper.  Fancy Pants rubons and glitter embellies.  American Crafts and Pink Paislee title.  More Stickles!


I started this page at the retreat, but finished it at home. I love this photo!


Very old Rusty Pickle papers, Bazzill Cardstock.  Doodlebug brads, Making Memories and American Crafts title, Daisy D's journaling spot.

Thanks for looking everyone!  I'm hoping to post a few more this week.

-Sylvie



3 comments:

  1. Sylvie...I just love the pages you created-they're so colorful and HAPPY! It was awesome to see you again this year, already anticipating next year's event! So much fun and the most amazing group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks, Kim!! It was an awesome weekend and I really enjoyed getting to know you better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete